Sunday, January 27, 2008

Taking it in

Most of this project is being sourced through Ebay. The latest aquisition is a single carb intake manifold. The piece and shipping cost 23 bucks, an average going price. It arrived half polished with good studs. I need to polish the rest of it before it goes on the bike. The first thing I did was to port it. I have chosen to use a single as opposed to duals for cost and simplicity. The port job may seem to be a conflict of interest, but I want to get the most of it. All who have built engines know that airflow is everything. Now I have something to stay busy with until more funds free up and more parts are in hand.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hey, Aaron! Nice post. Just wanted to let you know I have published another chapter for D. It's on his blog.

Love ya!